Grand Tour of Chianti
As a true Tuscan, I can't help but accompany people to this land of mine in the Chianti Tour, where I live. After beautiful panoramic roads of splendid vineyards, we will reach the Poppiano Castle of the well-known Conte Guicciardini. We will take a guided tour of the cellars with wine tasting. The visit will last 1 hour. Afterwards we will go to lunch in a typical Tuscan restaurant where you will find everything typical, calmly and without haste. Once the lunch is consumed, we will leave for the most famous and particular cellar in the world, also for the value of its Antinori wines. We will make them a guided tour of 1.30 hours, can not miss the tasting ...
Important, for visits to the cellars, reservations are required 2/3 days in advance. Lunch and entrance to the cellars is not included.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Castello di Poppiano
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castello di Poppiano, Via di Poppiano, Montespertoli Italy
My name is Fabrizio, I will be your private driver, we will meet you where it is most convenient for you. We will travel by Van Mercedes in order to offer you the best comfort. The tour will be carried out privately, minimum 4 people, to a maximum of 8.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The Meeting, Departure Points, including the Return, will be defined directly by the customer. Hotel, Agriturismo, Airport, Railway Station, Port, etc.Airports
- Gal Galilei Airport, Pisa Italy
- Florence Airport, Peretola, Via del Termine, 11, 50127 Firenze FI, Italy
- Livorno Imbarco Traghetti Moby Lines, Via Guido Donegani, 57100 Livorno LI, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.