Grand Turk Exclusive Supreme Snorkeling Tour
Board a boat at Grand Turk beach with friends or family for a small group snorkeling tour. This 4-stop shore excursion begins with snorkeling the Coral Gardens followed by snorkeling the Amazing Wall. Next, visit Gibbs Cay to swim in an area known for stingrays. On the way to Gibbs Cay watch as the captain dives for conch. At Gibbs Cay, get to meet the stingrays while the staff performs a conch demonstration and prepares fresh conch salad for you.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water, sodas and rum punch
- Conch salad
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Includes 12% Turks and Caicos government tax
What's excluded :
Just north of the Carnival Cruise Center, on the beach, you and your guests will board a boat and be on your way to snorkel the beautiful turquoise waters of Grand Turk. Our first stop is a shallow reef called the Coral Gardens. Our second stop is the Amazing Wall. The Amazing Wall is a coral shelf that depths start at just 20 ft then drop to 70 ft another drop off at 700 ft then fall off to 7000 ft and beyond.
After the Amazing Wall we take a 30-35 minute ride to Gibbs Cay. Gibbs Cay in an uninhabited island with powdery white sand and offers you and your guests the deserted island feel you often dream of experiencing when vacationing.
On the way to Gibbs Cay our captain will dive for live conch.
Shortly after, we arrive on Gibbs Cay to interact with the stingrays. Upon our arrival the stingrays greet us. This is the perfect adventure for anyone who has ever been in awe of the sheer grace of the stingray. Gibbs Cay allows you and your guests to interact and get up close with natures professional gliders.
Our captain will then do a live conch demonstration and make fresh conch salad for you and your guests.
Book Now and make forever memories.
• Gibbs Cay, Grand Turk
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Cockburn Town TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/18/2016 - 12/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 03:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please note the cruise ship you will be arriving on
- US Coast Guard Approved Boating Certification
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours are scheduled to leave One Hour after ships arrival (unless otherwise noted)
- Please wear your swimsuit under comfortable clothing. There are no changing rooms on the beach.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight Limit 300 lbs.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Prior to boarding, guests will be required to sanitize their hands(sanitation station will be set up) Guests are encouraged to bring their own snorkeling mask. Snorkeling gear is available and sanitized prior to use.Guests showing signs of the COVID illness will not be allowed to complete the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.