Grand Turk Sightseeing Tour
Take in the highlights of Grand Turk on a 90-minute coach tour with informative commentary from your expert local guide. See the former US Air Force base where NASA kept track of early space launches, and take photos of John Glenn’s spacecraft the Friendship 7. Enjoy time to explore the shops and historic buildings downtown, then head north to see the Grand Turk Lighthouse. Pass by ancient salt ponds and the Salt Museum and keep an eye out for pink flamingos, brown pelicans and wild horses!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Turks & Caicos National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Grand Turk Lighthouse
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Turks & Caicos National Museum, Front Street Guinep House, TKCA 1ZZ Grand Turk
A guided tour of the museum.
Visit the gift shop.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Turk Lighthouse, Lighthouse Rd, Cockburn Town TKCA 1ZZ Grand Turk
Learn our history by means of the display cards.
Enjoy a friendly and relaxing atmosphere.
Connect with family and friends with free WiFi after a purchase of $5.00.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Northeast Salt Ponds, Salt Cay
Visit the largest Salt Pond, the Great Salina to see the remains of the windmills and trenches from the Salt era and hopes of spotting the wild flamingoes.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Papa J Tours, Unnamed Road, Cockburn Town TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Guided Tours highlighting the historic sights as you drive by.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Grand Turk Gas, Unnamed Road, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Please walk outside the Cruise Terminal main gate.Airports
- JAGS麥卡特尼國際機場, TKCA 1ZZ, Turks and Caicos Islands
- Grand Turk Cruise Terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.