Grand Valencia Segway Tour
Do you prefer long, comprehensive segway tours over the shorter ones? If so, you are at the right place! With our service you can expect great flexibility when it comes to starting times, length of the tours, and end locations. That sets us apart from the rest.
In two and a half hours, you will have the opportunity to see Grand City all of three major sights – Turia Park, The City of Arts and Sciences, and Sea Port. You can also enjoy riding along the beach Las Arenas. Yes, there are a lot of good reasons to choose this segway tour.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Private tour
- Helmets and raincoats
- Extra time for training before departure
- An entertaining informative guide
- Possibility to leave luggage
- Free map of Valencia for present
- Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
- Water cooler
- New original Segways
- Personal Segway bags
- Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
What's excluded :
- During the Valencia Segway Tour, you can see the following 3 sights:
Turia Park (The Turia Gardens) – This is one of the most beautiful and largest urban parks not only in Valencia but also in the whole Spain. It presents the starting point of the all-in-one tour as well. Crossed by eighteen bridges that represent the history of the city, the one-time riverbed passes by the major monuments and museums on both banksides.
While going through this magnificent park, you can see the unique mixture of vast gardens, sports areas, footpaths, and romantic spots. From the City of Arts and Sciences to Cabecera Park, this is the perfect place for families, cyclists, runners, and enthusiasts.
After about half an hour of riding through the park, we will reach The City of Arts and Sciences. This is a huge entertainment based complex that blends the scientific, architectural, and cultural buildings. Those objects are the masterpiece of the famous Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, and they turn out to be the city’s icons. Each of them has a unique structure and spirit.
The most popular edifices include:
• El Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe
• El Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia
• El Pont de l’Assut de l’Or
After sightseeing the beauty of the City of Arts and Sciеnces for about an hour or so, depending on the number of stops, we will head to the Sea Port.
Sea Port is the ending location of the tour and this is the unique opportunity to enjoy the beautiful beaches and shores of Sea Port on a Segway. The route passes by some of the most alluring beaches, such as La Malvarrosa, Las Arenas, and El Cabañal as well as the old docks and charming port alike. On this circuit, we are going to pass by La Marina Real Juan Carlos I, the Veles e Vents building, and the clock building.
Grand Valencia Segway Tour tends to combine historical sights and interesting stories with an enjoyable, safe segway ride. Therefore we recommend it to those wanting to see and visit a number of sites in a relatively short period of time and discover the entire city at once.
If you don’t have enough time during your stay in Valencia, this is the ideal opportunity to visit the representative places in a short period of time. It’s a much better solution that choosing a touristic bus because it offers perfect alternative activities on all day and includes a large number of stops.
We are very flexible. Probably tour participants want to stay longer in one or another location, the tour guide will make sure to adjust the tour according to the tourists’ wishes. Please note as a result the price can vary in this case.
Departure Point :Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :12/10/2019 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.