Grand Wine Tasting Tour of Gyongyos, Eger and Tokaj
Our tour is one of a kind as it shows 3 different wine regions with 3 different type of wine cellars and wines with 3 stops including Gyongyos, Eger and Tokaj. This way showing you the most of the countryside while tasting the best wines of Hungary. This private tour starts and concludes in Budapest with hotel pick up and drop off. Our first stop will be Gyongyos town at the foot of the Sár and Mátra mountains. It is the home to numerous food production plants, including milk production and sausage factories. It is also home to many vineyards on the slopes of the hills surrounding the town. Your host will talk about the different wines that you will taste as well as try some of his local food products.
Our next stop will be the historic town of Eger with sightseeing and wine tasting
On your third stop you will taste the sweet side of Hungary while travelling through the scenic countryside famous for its dessert wine, which now part of the UNESCO world heritage site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- wine tasting
- cheese and cold cuts
- Private transport
- Entry/Admission - Farkasmály Borpincék
- Entry/Admission - Eger Castle
- Entry/Admission - Tokaj Wine Region
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Farkasmály Borpincék, Gyöngyös, 3200 Hungary
You will be able to taste some wine and try some local produce of the wine makers of this off the beaten track boutique winery
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Eger Castle, Var 1, Eger 3300 Hungary
You will be able to stroll along the historical streets of Eger and taste some wine at the best wine maker's cellar. Taste the famous Bull's Blood and some other wines famous for this region
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tokaj Wine Region, Hungary
Taste some delicious sweet white wines of the Tokaj wine region, while travelling through the UNESCO world heritage site and be the guest of some local winemakers while getting to know the secrets of winemaking and how the climate effects this delicious wine famous among kings and queens.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Eger, Eger, Heves County, Northern Hungary
You will be able to taste some wine of Eger at the Valley of the beautiful woman.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Budapest, Hungary
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all our guests up at their Budapest hotel, please provide address when booking, we will write the exact departure time and driver's details.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In Hungary COVID 19 cases were very low throughout the pandemic as very strict measures were introduced early, making Hungary one of the safest country to visit in the world. Our tour is private which gives the extra safety to our customers. Our guides/drivers temperatures also regularly checked
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.