Grape Escape Mosel - Personal wine tour
When it comes to the world of wine Germany has been in the wine game since the Romans planted wine and offers some of the world's most elegant and aromatic wine varieties, most notably for the noble Riesling.
On the Mosel Tour We will embark on a Grape Escape through 50Km of the "Mittel Mosel" visiting a mix of VDP (top 200 German wineries) and boutique family managed vineyards with heart and soul, showing great examples of how German wine traditions have been reshaped into some of Germany's best-respected wineries from the Mosel. On request and based on location of stay it is an option to visit Berg Eltz - in the the upper Mosel region.
During private tastings there will be many opportunities to swirl, sniff and slurp German Sparkling called Sekt, and try ( the star of the show) many variations of dry to late harvest Riesling coming from the different terroirs of blue, red and grey quartzite slate We might even find some special German Pinot Spätburgunder (red) along the way.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Modern German Lunch with amazing Mosel views
- Tasting fees at 3 wineries
- Bottled water
- Convenient pick up & drop off
- Fun guide
What's excluded :
- Visit to Berg Eltz based on request ( additional fee)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Eltz Castle, Burg Eltz 1, 56294 Wierschem, Rhineland-Palatinate Germany
One of Germany's most Beautiful castles
Departure Point :56841 Traben-Trarbach, Germany
Traveler pickup is offered
For a grape escape to the Mosel I can pick you up from Frankfurt and surrounding areas. There is a travel time of about 1-1.5 hrs. Best is to start the tour at a hotel in the in the Mosel region or even Frankfurt Hahn Airport which is 20 mins from the Middle Mosel.Airports
- Frankfurt Intl Airport, 60547 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.