Grape Escape Pfalz "The Tuscany of Germany"- Heidelberg region
Spätburgunder or Gewurztraminer doesn't roll easily off the tongue, but both these German wines do flow very well down your throat. Join us on a grape escape to tastes the best German wines in the Mosel, Pfalz, Rheingau & Rheinhessen.
When it comes to the world of wine Germany has been in the wine game since the Romans and offers some of the world's most elegant and aromatic wine varieties, most notably for the noble Riesling. But getting your hands on a bottle outside of Germany can be hard to find.
The regions best-kept wine secrets are rarely exported as locals love every last drop. This is why Weinköpfe exists. We believe wine was made for sharing. Our German wine tours aim to share with you the best quality wines, most beautiful views, historical sights and culinary delights the wine regions of Germany have to offer.
On this tour we visit 3-4 wine stops trying over 40 types of German wines focused on the best quality and value from smaller boutique wine producers. Cheers!
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tasting fees at wineries
- Snacks - Cheese
- Entry/Admission - Weingut Dr. Loosen
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Weingut Dr. Loosen, St. Johanishof 1, 54470 Bernkastel-Kues, Rhineland-Palatinate Germany
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Bergstrasse Wine Road, Rhineland-Palatinate Germany
Beautiful vineyard views
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
I try to make your tour as comfortable as possible. Pleas let me know where you are planning to stay and I can will try to arrange pick up. Airports
- Frankfurt Intl Airport, 60547 Frankfurt, Hesse Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.