Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne and Wine Tasting Full-day from Nice Small-Group Tour
Head inland from Nice on a full-day tour, discovering the beauty of the region’s much-applauded landscape. Pass rocky promontories sitting alongside lush vineyards and see flower-drenched hamlets at every twist and turn. With an expert local guide, visit Grasse, the perfume capital of France, for a tour around its famous Fragonard Perfumery, and then explore the towns of Valbonne and Gourdon. Back in Nice, tour the Château de Crémat wine estate and sample local Bellet wines.
This small-group day trip is limited to just eight passengers, ensuring you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury minivan (8 seater)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-of
- Guided visit of perfumery in Grasse
- Wine tasting in the Château de Crémat in Nice
- Entry/Admission - Chateau de Cremat
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Parfumerie Fragonard
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parfumerie Fragonard, 20 boulevard Fragonard, 06130, Grasse France
After pickup from your central Nice hotel, head west by luxury minivan to the Provençal town of Grasse – best known as the perfume capital of France! Fragrances of jasmine, orange blossom and mimosa from the surrounding countryside pervade through this picturesque little town, making it sure to appeal to all your senses.
Take a leisurely walking tour around its charming cobbled streets, and then tour Fragonard Perfumery, where you’ll learn about perfume manufacturing and the history of this intriguing perfume house.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Valbonne, Valbonne, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Continue to the medieval village of Valbonne, less than half an hour away, and take a stroll through its picturesque alleyways, stopping to browse quaint boutiques, stocked with local arts and crafts. Sit down for lunch at one of the many traditional cafés in Vallbonne’s Old Town (own expense) before relaxing on a scenic drive alongside the Loup River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Gourdon, Gourdon, Alpes Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Arrive in the majestic village of Gourdon, perched high on a rocky ridge, and head to a viewpoint for sweeping views of the Cote d’Azur’s dazzling coastline.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chateau de Cremat, 442 Chemin de Cremat, 06200 Nice France
Return to Nice and visit Château de Crémat -- one of France's smallest yet most beautiful wineries. Built on a site that dates back to the Roman invasion, the estate is steeped in fascinating history as well as fabulous wines. Sample glasses of the local Bellet wine during a professional wine-tasting session, and enjoy breathtaking views over the city before returning to your hotel.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Merci de vous présenter avec votre voucher 5 minutes avant le départ.Ports
- Port of Nice - Plaisance Service, Quai du Commerce, 06300 Nice, France
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Customers who have not reached France's legal drinking age of 18, will not be served alcohol
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Only foldable wheelchair can be used
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.