Great Barrier Reef 30-Minute Scenic Helicopter Tour from Cairns
Experience the sheer size and beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and gain a true appreciation of one of the seven natural wonders of the world. This flight includes views of beautiful Green Island and Fitzroy Island and on low tide, Vlasoff Sand Cay and Upolu Sand Cay. Sightings of manta rays, turtles and other marine life are not uncommon. If you're flying with us in the winter months, there is even a chance of spotting whales!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Australia's Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns hotels
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
What's excluded :
- Transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car ( up to 4 passengers)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Marina Point, 2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Green Island, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Enjoy the view from above of Green Island.
Pass By: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Fly over the amazing Great Barrier Reef
Departure Point :2 Pier Point Rd, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from Cairns and Northern Beaches (up to and including Palm Cove) are included for all tours. Transfers to/from Port Douglas are $205 per car (up to 4 passengers.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2015 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- There is a maximum of 6 to 7 passengers permitted per helicopter (subject to aircraft availability)
- Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.