Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Townsville or Magnetic Island
Join a professional crew aboard a custom-built vessel for snorkeling, an introductory diving with an experienced instructor, or two certified dives in the UNESCO-listed Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. This day trip takes you from Townsville or Magnetic Island to Lodestone Reef, where you get the chance to see reef fish, sea turtles, stingrays, reef sharks and more up close. Snorkel equipment is included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Iced water, cordial, tea and coffee throughout the day
- All snorkeling equipment
- Reef levy
What's excluded :
- Guided dive (AU$10 extra per person per dive mandatory with less than 10 logged dive)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - FOOD NOT PROVIDED DUE TO COVID-19 UNTIL 31st March 2021. A $15.00 discount applies to trips not supplying food.
Experience the Central Section of the Great Barrier Reef for yourself. Our preferred reef for day trips is Lodestone Reef, chosen for its diversity of sites, great coral cover, fish life and reasonable protection. We have a number of sites around this reef and will choose the best site on the day. You could visit Lodestone Reef dozens of times and be surprised every time.
Depths at Lodestone range from 1 metre to 20 metres making it ideal for snorkellers, beginner and experienced divers. Big schools of trevally and bait fish are common as well as a myriad of colourful reef fish including Parrot fish, Maori wrasse, Clown fish, Angel fish, Turtles, Stingrays, White tip and Black tip reef sharks often sighted.
A visit to Lodestone Reef with Adrenalin Snorkel & Dive is a perfect way to enjoy snorkeling, introductory scuba diving or certified dives. Both snorkelers and divers. You will be exhilarated witnessing the spectacular marine life that Lodestone has to offer whilst being immersed in tropical crystal clear water.
• Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
Departure Point :Fuel Wharf, Breakwater Marina, Breakwater Marina, Townsville QLD 4810, Australia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Certified divers must present proof of certification to crew on board on the day
- Introductory divers are required to fill out a basic medical form on board prior to their dive. Some existing medical conditions may not allow you to dive
- Please wear your swimwear and bring a towel, hat, sunscreen and camera
- Heights, weights and shoe sizes MUST be advised at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.