Great! Galveston Ghost Tour
The stories that you’ll hear as we venture on our 1½ hour walking Ghost Tour, past the gilded mansions and palaces are only whispered about on Galveston. People here are too afraid to open a dialog with the dead… afraid to unlock the gates of hell. We’ll unravel the horrible, scary secrets that lurk inside the ghost sanctuaries… secrets kept for the past 150 years! We have researched stacks of photographs and letters from those who won’t stay dead! We dive warily into the haunted past and uncover the reasons why this unstoppable paranormal force still grips the island. Bring your garlic, crosses and silver bullets as we descend into the ghost hunt darkness. This Ghost tour is for believers and nonbelievers alike. You’ll turn from skeptic to ghost hunter and learn about Galveston’s unparalleled and fascinating paranormal history along way. This tour is appropriate for all ages. But beware, you may have to run fast…
very fast to escape the clutches of the ghosts.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Experienced Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - 1859 Ashton Villa
- Entry/Admission - Open Gates Conference Center
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 1859 Ashton Villa, 2328 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4642
The extremely wealthy eccentric Betty Brown’s spirit is forever roaming the elegant halls of Ashton Villa. Many have seen Betty wearing a turquoise dress and carrying a fan during lavish event held at the mansion. Even death can’t keep Betty from being the life of the party…and scare the guests half to death.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Open Gates Conference Center, 2419 Sealy Ave, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Sealy Mansion (Open Gates)
John Sealy wanted to the best for his family so, we decided to build them the largest and most lavish house on the Island. The children play room was in the attic and had a Broadway stage. To this day the children continue to perform for anyone brave enough to witness the stage doors opening and closing by themselves. Magnolia Sealy, the head of the household is seen wandering the halls too shy to speak with visitors.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :899 23rd St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.