Great Keppel Island Tour (5-IN-1) Islands, Beaches, Reef, Snorkelling and Lunch
*****5 STAR FUN - Scenic boat tour circumnavigating Great Keppel Island: Great Barrier Reef small group sightseeing, snorkelling, beaches, turtles & fun! Lunch Included.
This small group, exhilarating and scenic boat tour circumnavigating Great Keppel Island and visiting the “Wild Side” of The Keppel Islands is the most comprehensive tour available on the market. Our tours offer a balanced blend of time exploring or relaxing on the islands and cruising to secluded beaches, swim & snorkel locations where no other tourists can go on day tour.
See more, experience more, explore more than any other tour in our fast and fun 12 seat, sightseeing RIB.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bathiscopes for non swimmers to see the coral reef
- Local guide to assists with kids and golden oldies
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Keppel Island Holiday Village, Lot 2 Esplanade, The Keppels QLD 4700, Australia
Departing Keppel Bay Marina, the tour will cruise out to Great Keppel Island to collect island guests. Note: The location point above is the only option Viator and TripAdvisor offer to select - You may visit the Holiday Village but it is not part of the tour. Apologies on their behalf.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Keppel Bay Marina, Waterline Way Rosslyn Bay, Yeppoon QLD 4703, Australia
2: Great Keppel (Wop-pa) Island, The Keppels QLD 4700, Australia
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.