Great Montenegro Tour-Lovcen NP,Mausoleum Lovcen,River of Crnojevic,Sveti Stefan
It’s a full day tour where In just 12 hours you are going to visit Njegusi village, Lovcen NP with Njegos Mausoleum, Cetinje (Old Royal Capital), River of Crnojevic that is part of Skadar Lake NP, Sveti Stefan and pass through Budva!
Unique tour during which you can see some spectacular viewpoints, incredibly beautiful places, historical monuments.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking driver/guide
- Boat ride on River of Crnojevic
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (national parks and mausoleum - 12 EUR in total)
- Food and drinks
- Tour Guide Tip
- Entry/Admission - Lovcen National Park
- Entry/Admission - Njegos Mausoleum
- Entry/Admission - Lake Skadar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Serpentine, Route P 1, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
In order to reach the amazing views of the Bay of Kotor and conquer Lovćen Mountain we take the famous Old Austro-Hungarian road from 1884. The road has 25 serpentines and each one will lift us up higher for a better view.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Njegusi, Njegusi, Cetinje
After admiring the magnificent Bay of Kotor, we continue our Great Montenegro tour over the slopes of Mt. Lovćen to reach the most famous village in Montenegro - Njeguši, where the best prosciutto (smoked ham) in the region is produced.
Along our winding road path we pass a number of original 300+ year old Montenegrin stone houses. Don’t be surprised to see cows and goats grazing, resting, running around or even blocking the road in the surrounding fields and slopes.
Around 09.30 am everybody should be ready for a short breakfast/snack at the oldest restaurant in Montenegro - first opened in 1881.
But before you grab a bite, your guide will invite you to enjoy a free traditional RAKIJA shot (strong local brandy), just to start your day off better
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lovcen National Park, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
After a short rest and excellent traditional food, we’ll be ready to continue our Great Montenegro tour towards the Lovćen peaks. To conquer this "Sea of rocks", we’ll drive through the National Park of Lovćen and reach the well-known Lake Peak located at an altitude of 1.660 meters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Njegos Mausoleum, Mount Lovcen, Cetinje 81250 Montenegro
On top of the second-highest and imposing peak of Lovćen sits the officially highest mausoleum in the world - where the greatest Montenegrin ruler and poet Petar II Petrović Njegoš rests in peace.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cetinje, Cetinje
During the walking tour, the guide will lead you through the most important monuments that are distinguished by their beauty and historical relevance - Monastery of Cetinje, King Nikola’s Palace, Court Church at Ćipur, and Biljarda (residence of Peter II Petrović Njegoš) where we enter to see concrete relief of Montenegro built by Austro-Hungarian army during WWI.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lake Skadar, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality 81000 Montenegro
We continue towards the Crnojević River for some astonishing photo shots, a scenic boat ride, and, a timely lunch break!
Here we are about to enjoy our scenic and relaxing boat ride. As the Crnojević River contributes directly to Skadar Lake, we’ll get the sense of the similar lush vegetation, water lilies, and dynamic birdlife as if we were at the lake itself.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: „Свети Стефан“, Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
The big attraction on the Riviera of Budva is Sveti Stefan. The former fishing village situated on a peninsula became an exclusive luxury hotel-town 50 years ago where non-guests are not allowed to enter.
We have just enough time to enjoy the beauty of the island and to caption it in a photo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: 360 monte, Stari grad 283, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
2: VOLI, Budva Mediteranska, Budva 85300, Montenegro
3: Simeun Rent a Car Tivat, Arsenalska, Tivat 85320, Montenegro
4: Herceg Novi Bus Station, E65, Herceg - Novi, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact guests 1-day prior to tour regarding pick-up details.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.