Great Ocean Road Full Coastal Tour - 3 Days, 2 Nights
Join us on an exclusively private 'Extended Highlights Tour' to explore the beautiful Great Ocean Road and all that it has to offer, in your own personal luxury vehicle together with an experienced driver / tour guide.
We are the experts of The Great Ocean Road as we specialise in ONLY The Great Ocean Road.
We visit all the main hot spots such as the world famous 12 Apostles, plus other must-see attractions including Maits Rest and Great Otway National Park. Stay 1 night in the beautiful coastal townships of Apollo Bay(1st night) and Port Campbell (2nd night), before embarking on a stunning introduction to Port Campbell National Park on the final day (home to the 12 Apostles).
Tour departs Melbourne 10am. Returns back to Melbourne at 4pm on the final day.
As this tour can be fully personalised and custom-built, we always recommend you Call/text/ to discuss this 3 day 'Extended Highlights' tour in more detail prior to making a booking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel Accommodation
- Your award winning Great Ocean Road Explorer tour starts at 10am in the morning, when you will be picked up from your Melbourne Hotel/Accommodation in a luxury air conditioned vehicle. Your personal driver and guide will greet you personally and whisk you off towards the start of the Great Ocean Road.
A lunch-stop will be made in the pretty coastal township of Lorne before exploring the nearby waterfalls, Kennet River and Great Otway National Park.
We will stop in the evening in Apollo Bay for dinner and you will be dropped off at your chosen accommodation (own cost).
The following day, you will be picked up from your accommodation and driven deeper into the Great Otway National Park where you will get chance to walk some of the popular trails/walks. With this extended tour option, you have additional time to explore some of the extensive Nationa Park including the Otway Lighthouse as well as the Otway Fly.
We will then return to Apollo Bay to for a 2nd night stay.
The final morning, we will head straight to the 12 Apostles where you will have the chance to upgrade your tour experience by taking a personal helicopter joy flight over the rock formations below.
Lunch stop will be at small coastal town of Port Campbell. Afterwards, we will visit some of the remaining rock formations at Port Campbell National Park and a short time to relax before the journey back to your Melbourne hotel/Accommodation. Expected return time of 4pm
As this is a private tour, you may contact us prior to the tour date (or to your guide on the day) if there are any specific areas you wish to visit. Our drivers know the best areas of the Great Ocean Road to visit, but are always flexible if you have certain interests or places to visit in mind.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please ensure you are at the pickup point at least 5 minutes prior to the tour start time. If you cannot find your pick up from the supplied list, please contact us to check if a pick up is possible. If no hotel accommodation pick up is required or you are outside of this area, please make your own way into Melbourne CBD and meet outside Eureka Tower foyer (7 Riverside Quay) at 7amAddress: Eureka Tower, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank, Victoria 3006
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years (we are unable to provide booster seats)
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Pets are not permitted
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have implemented precautions over and above our normal sanitation routines to ensure Covid-Safe protocol. We use commercial grade sanitiser on our vehicles between every experience. We provide our guests with hand sanitiser and sealed bottled water. Gloves and masks are available upon request.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.