Great Ocean Road Full Day Private Experience
MUST SEE! Watching the sunset over The 12 Apostles is a breath taking experience as the sky changes colours against the towering rock formations, ocean breeze, and stunning coastal vistas.
Travelling the Great Ocean Road to see the Sunset, you have the freedom and flexibility to explore the 240 kilometres of stunning scenery, incredible wildlife including koalas, kangaroos and native birdlife, tickle your taste buds with various dining experiences, and stunning ocean views.
The landscape along the Great Ocean Road includes quaint beachside townships, world-famous surf beaches, the lush green rain forests of the Otway Ranges, the wild Shipwreck Coast and finally the breathtaking rock formations of the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps.
Throughout the day your guide will share the history, adventures, tales and stories of the Great Ocean Road as you spend a full day creating, exploring, and experiencing the Great Ocean Road on your own private tour with us.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water - Complimentary bottle of Water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Complimentary Morning or Afternoon Tea provided during the Tour
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - The Great Ocean Road
What's excluded :
- Lunch - A variety of Dining Experiences are available, You can choose from a casual lunch (Sandwiches, Pizza, Fish & Chips), pub meal, or a 2 course lunch with a beverage.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Ocean Road, Great Ocean Road, Torquay, Victoria 3231 Australia
Your Great Ocean Road starts in Torquay and ends in Port Campbell. Each of your stops along the Great Ocean Road will vary from 15 minutes to 60 minutes depending on location, activity and/or experience. Your Full Day Experience will flow like:
Your Great Ocean Road Full Day Private Experience starts with us meeting and greeting you in the lobby of your hotel or agreed pick up point. You will be traveling in your own private and luxury vehicle for the tour.
As we make our way out of Melbourne towards the Great Ocean Road, our guide will be explaining minimum highlights including:
- The 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, and Gibson Steps
- Koala & Kangaroo spotting and native bird encounters
- Seaside towns of Torquay, Aireys Inlet, Apollo Bay, & Port Campbell.
- Multiple stops along the Great Ocean Road for photo opportunities (You can let us know when you want to stop as well).
- The Otway National Park
- The plans for the complimentary morning or afternoon tea.
- The dining options available for lunch being a casual lunch, pub meal, or 2 course lunch with beverage (guests own expense).
Our philosophy is simple “Your Tour, Your Experience”, and you may have the time to add the following inclusions to be apart of your private tour:
- Gourmet Chocolate Tasting
- Shopping at the Surf Outlets in Torquay
- Visit either Split Point Light House or Cape Otway Light Station.
- Beer or Wine Tasting
- Bush walk through the Otway Rainforest.
- Helicopter flight over the 12 Apostles.
These inclusions are subject to the guests own expense and time permitted, however we will use our best endeavours to help you accommodate these inclusions.
Throughout the day, your guide will share the history, adventures, tales & stories of the Great Ocean Road as you spend a full day creating, exploring, and experiencing the Great Ocean Road on your own private tour.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet and greet our guests in the lobby of their Melbourne Hotel, meet at Station Pier in Port Melbourne from their cruise ship or collect from Melbourne Airports. We can accommodate other locations via mutual agreement.Airports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Station Pier, Port Melbourne
Departure Time :3/2/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To protect the Health, Safety, and Welfare of everyone who travels with us, we have implemented Covid-Safe protocols into our cleaning procedures which forms part of our Industry Certification. All our guests receive a complimentary kit of hand sanitiser, tissues, face mask, and a bottle of water.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.