Great Ocean Road Learn to Surf Day Trip from Melbourne
Learn to surf, slide down natural waterfalls and meet the local wildlife while experiencing all the coast has to offer as you travel along the Great Ocean Road. This is the ultimate experience for adventurous travellers wanting to experience the Aussie surf lifestyle.
per adult from
What's included :
- All included transport, surf lesson, surf equipment (surfboard and wetsuit), guided tour from a local surf guide and a flexible trip so you can experience the Great Ocean Road the way you want!
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
- Our big day together will start at 9am St. Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders st. Melbourne. We will all load into the “Dream Machine” and head straight onto the open road.
The day will be completely flexible to cater for what you want to get out of the experience. The following is a rough guide of a typical day tour.
10:30am: We arrive in Anglesea for our 2-hour surf lesson.
1pm: Time to refuel with a lunch break in Anglesea.
2pm: We will drive down the Great Ocean Road to Lorne, see kangaroos and the Great Ocean Road sign.
3pm: Explore the coastal town, Lorne. Visit 'natural waterslide' waterfalls for a slide and swim. We may also have time head out to the pier to check out the sights and maybe a cheeky cannonball ;)
4:30pm: Start cruising back down The Great Ocean Road. Stopping along the way for a drink on the cliffs above Bells Beach to watch the sunset.
6pm: Once we are all tuckered out from a big day you will be returned to Melbourne where our journey together draws to and end.
Departure Point :1: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
2: Geelong VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Geelong Train StationAddress: Railway Terrace, Geelong VIC 3220Directions: Pick-up will be from the car park behind the station.For travellers coming from Melbourne, catch the train from Southern Cross Station
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.