Great Ocean Road Private Luxury Tour Reverse
The famous Great Ocean Road is a must for any visitor to Melbourne. This tour is purely private and bespoke meaning we do not take other groups but yourselves up to 7 passengers. The Mercedes vehicle is spacious and air conditioned with seats custom designed for long distance driving.
Unlike other tours, you get to choose which particular places and how much time you would like to spend there and we help that happen. Some places will be interesting than others and you may want to spend more time there and this is why we are flexible. The road is windy and best taken in a smaller vehicle with several stops to enjoy the views and take memorable photos
Many trips are spoiled by the wrong crowd and we believe if you are going to enjoy this, make it private. This tour is great if you have children as well as we can accommodate child seats, please advise after you book.
This tour is in reverse to avoids the crowds
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will have a lunch stop where you can buy your own lunch of preference
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
London bridge is well known for collapsing in 1990 when it collapsed and stranded 2 tourists. They were however rescued by a helicopter. This visit sets us up for a great day of wonder as we begin our tour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
This is the most popular destination in Victoria and a must see
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Otway National Park, Great Otway National Park, Victoria
Here the scenery changes to dense tall blue gum trees and if you are lucky you will spot the koalas in the trees.
Stop At: Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria
We will stop here and enjoy lunch of your choice. I always recommend the fresh Fish and Chips which every visitor has loved.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Split Point Lighthouse, Federal St, Aireys Inlet, Victoria 3231 Australia
The lighthouse was constructed in 1891. For 27 years, three lighthouse keepers worked at this remote location, ensuring the light was operating well and communicating with ships via a number of code systems. The lighthouse still has its original construction with a wonderful staircase and timber fittings. The lantern still operates having had more than three different light sources over its history. The tower was converted to automatic operation in 1919. The keepers' cottages and stables form an intrinsic part of the lighthouse precinct.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Another natural treasure just next to twelve Apostles
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Melbourne VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at most locations, simply provide location after bookingAirports
- Melbourne Airport, Departure Dr, Tullamarine, Victoria 3045 Australia
- Port melbourne
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.