Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour
**CovidSafe Tour - the world will never be the same again, and traveling on small groups is definitely the best option from now on. To make you feel safe and enjoy this unique experience the most, we've reduced this tour to a maximum of 10 people and implemented a Covid Clean series of practices. More details below at the Additional Information session**
Are you the kind of person that enjoys losing your breath sometimes? Are you ready for the beauty of this storm carved coastline?
If you said yes, you're ready to join us on this awesome Great Ocean Road Small Groups Tour!
Things you will see and do:
• Travel inland in the morning straight to the Twelve Apostles
• At least 4 attractions at the 12 Apostles Coast: London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, The Razorback and the Twelve Apostles
• Coastal towns: Apollo Bay, Lorne and lots of other stops for pictures
• Reverse itinerary to avoid the crowds: we mean it! We get there earlier
• More attractions, more stops, more fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Disposable Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - London Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Travel inland in the morning and go straight to the 12 Apostles. Get there early, beat the crowds of the afternoon and enjoy these magnificent limestone formations when it’s still quiet and peaceful.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: London Bridge, west of Port Campbell on Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Get to know the story of this dramatic collapse that happened almost 30 years ago.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Be amazed by these two breathtaking attractions on this stop:
- The Loch Ard Gorge - tragic and incredibly beautiful story of one of the most famous shipwrecks in Australia. Walk on the beach and feel dwarfed by the magnificent limestone and sandstone cliffs
- The Razorback - the most impressive formation of this rugged shipwreck coast
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Port Campbell National Park, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
Stop for lunch on this charming coastal town. Go for a walk and take pictures from this white sand beach
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Blanket Bay Road, Cape Otway, Great Otway National Park, Victoria 3221 Australia
Drive through the national park and watch these ancient threes passing by
Pass By: Apollo Bay Museum, 6250 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233 Australia
Drive through this cool coastal town and hear the stories and curiosities of the place
Stop At: Kennet River Koala Walk, Grey River Road, Kennett River, Victoria 3234 Australia
Try to spot the cute marsupials koalas and also take pictures of the orange-bellied parrots that hang around this place
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lorne Beach, Mountjoy Parade, Lorne, Victoria 3232 Australia
Fantastic way to finish the day watching the surfers in action on this elegant beach town
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Anglesea Golf Club, 1 Golf Links Rd, Anglesea, Victoria 3230 Australia
Before heading back to Melbourne take some pictures of these funny marsupials kangaroos
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :State Theatre, 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Departure Time :6:55 AM
Return Detail :State Theatre, 100 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We are not able to accommodate children under 7 years of age on this tour, as according to VicRoads regulations they must travel on child restraints, which are not available in our minibuses. Passengers who show up with under 7 years old kids will be refused boarding without refund.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The vehicle used on this tour is a Toyota Hiace Commuter minibus for a maximum of 10 people. If you prefer a more spacious minibus, with hotel pickup/drop off and WiFi on board, please have a look at the PREMIUM version of this tour in our TripAdvisor page.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- **Covid Clean Tour** - a series of practices were put in place to make experience safer: 1. Symptoms free Policy, 2. Sanitisation - regular cleaning on high contact areas, 3. Social Distancing, 4. Protective Equipment: Hand sanitizers and face maks available on the tour
- **Symptoms Free Policy** - In the case you are feeling unwell, with symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or headache, for your and all other passenger’s safety we ask you not to join the tour. We might ask to have your temperature measured before entering the minibus.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We encourage travelers to download the CovidSafe App, which speeds up the current manual process of finding people who have been in close contact with someone with COVID-19. This means you'll be contacted more quickly if you are at risk. Maximum number of people reduced to 10.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.