Great Ocean Road Small-Group Ecotour from Melbourne
Experience the spectacular Great Ocean Road on a full-day tour from Melbourne.
Travel by comfortable minicoach on this majestic stretch of Victoria’s coastline, taking in Kennett River, Apollo Bay, Great Otway National Park, Port Campbell National Park, Gibson's Steps, the Twelve Apostles and more.
Enjoy frequent stops for views of stunning white-sand beaches and towering cliffs, plus leisurely walks to see koalas and other native wildlife.
Your guide will take you to beaches, rainforests and lookouts, displaying the amazing variety this region has to offer.
Small-group tour ensures a personalised experience for each and every guest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Friendly & Informative Guide
- Pickup from Selected Hotels
- National Park fees
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Twelve Apostles
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ard Gorge
What's excluded :
- Meals other than as stated
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Torquay, Torquay, Victoria
Enjoy an included morning tea at the famous seaside town of Torquay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Memorial Archway, Great Ocean Rd 689/721 Great Ocean Rd, Lorne, Victoria Australia
Take a moment to snap a photo of the official start/end point of the Great Ocean Road at the Memorial Arch.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Kennett River, Kennett River, Victoria
Spot some of the furry locals amongst the treetops! Your guide will help you spot the resident Koala Colony.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Apollo Bay, Apollo Bay, Victoria
Explore one of the Great Ocean Road's most famous towns while grabbing a bite to eat for lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Twelve Apostles, Great Ocean Road, Port Campbell, Victoria 3269 Australia
The most famous location on the Great Ocean Road, you'll marvel at these amazing limestone formations. Your guide will even take you to Gibson Steps for a chance to view them with sand between your toes!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Loch Ard Gorge, Great Ocean Road Port Campbell National Park, Port Campbell, Victoria Australia
Explore the historic gorge and hear the story of the Loch Ard, which was wrecked here in 1854 with the loss of 52 lives.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is only available from the list of hotels provided upon checkout.Your pickup will be between 7am-8am depending on which hotel you selected. Your exact meeting time will be provided after a booking is placed.This tour returns to Melbourne at approximately 8pm-9pm.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- The safety & well-being of our guests and team members is Go West Tours’ highest priority. We continue to monitor all updates from the Australian & Victorian governments and will continue to update & evolve our responses & protocols in line with best practice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.