Great Pyramids & Sakkara Pyramids from Alexandria port
While your ship is in port in Alexandria, escape to Cairo to see the pyramids. This day trip will take you to see the Pyramids of Giza, guarded by the Great Sphinx, and then to the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara. It is the perfect way to get a quick glimpse of Egypt’s ancient past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
Saqqarra from there you will be taken by jeep 4x4 vehicle into the desert for about 15 minutes to enjoy the panoramic view of the Step Pyramid in Sakkarra
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Alexandria Port, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.