Great Pyramids and the Nile from Alexandria port
Drive to Cairo from Alexandria Port to visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Then head to the center of Cairo to board a boat for a lunch cruise on the Nile with delicious food and a show about Egyptian folklore before driving back to your ship in Alexandria.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Pick up services from Alexandria Port & return
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chefren.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Alexandria Port, Egypt
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.