Great Pyramids half day tour from Cairo
Cairo Pyramids Tour Highlights:
• The 3 Pyramids in Giza Plateau.
• The Sphinx in Giza Plateau.
• Camel Ride
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Snacks ( Water - Chips- Biscuits)
- Free Wi-Fi onboard of your private vehicle
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Camel Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned private coach
What's excluded :
- Any extra not mentioned
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- We offer you a special opportunity to experience an ancient Egyptian civilization and lifestyle of pharaoh during your Cairo tours .Your knowledgeable guide will pick you up by air-conditioned coach to visit the great Pyramids. It is the oldest monument of the ancient seven wonders and the only surviving one until today. Listen to your guide when he tells you about how the pyramids had been constructed with very old and simple techniques.
Pyramids were mainly built to house the remains of the deceased Pharaohs. you will explore the place deeper with your informative guide and know more about Egypt’s history and old Egyptian civilization . Next, head to a panoramic view for all three pyramids of Giza to capture amazing photos that will last forever . enjoy 10 minutes camel ride Next, head to the greet sphinx that belong to king pharaoh Khafra. It is a huge stone transformed to amazing architectural statue. also we will visit the Valley Temple . then up to pyramids Panorama area to take snap photos with pyramids and sphinx at back ground – don’t forget to bring your camera with you during this tour. After your half day tour to the great pyramids finish, you will be dropped back off at your Cairo Hotel.
Departure Point :Cairo hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.