Great Pyramids, Sphinx, Valley Temple and Boat Museum
Visit the Great Pyramids of Egypt with an Egyptologist expert guide. See a panoramic view of three iconic Pyramids of Giza along with a visit to the Valley Temple and the Solar Boat Museum.
Visit the Giza Pyramids complex and see these architectural wonders, the only still-existing Ancient Wonder of the World
Admire the Sphinx with its missing beard and nose, an iconic image throughout the world
Visit the Valley Temple where Kings were mummified and prepared for burial
Stroll across the Solar Boat Museum
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel in Cairo
- Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees of Pyramids Area, Solar Boat
- Entry to the Great Pyramid (if option selected)
- All taxes and service charges
- Entry/Admission - Giza Necropolis
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Khufu Ship
What's excluded :
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza Necropolis, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Kick start this exhilarating tour with a convenient pickup by your Egyptologist tour guide from your hotel in Cairo in an air-conditioned vehicle. Get to know more about the history of Egypt in this 4-hour tour that takes you to the Great Pyramids, the Valley Temple of the Pyramids of Chephren, and the Boat Museum.
Head over to the Great Pyramids, a renowned destination and one among the Seven Wonders of the World. Visit the Great Pyramids from the inside (if this option is selected). Continue the tour with a panoramic view of the Pyramids of Giza: the Pyramids Cheops, Chephren, and Menkaure. You'll also get to see the impressive Sphinx of Giza, truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Don’t forget to take as many photos as you can of these amazing structures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Next, you’ll visit the Valley Temple of the Pyramids of Chephren, which was used for the mummification process and the purification of Kings before burial.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Khufu Ship, Nazlet El-Semman, Al Haram, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Finally, head to the Solar Boat Museum that is next to the pyramid of Cheops. See solar boats crafted with cedarwood and known to have been used for religious rituals during the period of the pharaohs. As the tour comes to an end, you’ll be
dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tahrir Square, Qasr Ad Dobarah, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.