Great Tour of Amalfi Coast: Vietri + Amalfi + Positano (FullDay 8h)
Vietri sul Mare is a fascinating town, gate door of the Amalfi Coast. With a wonderful panorama on the Salerno Bay and the Amalfi Coast, it could have been nice to welcome you to the most beautiful Coastline of the South Italy. this picturesque village will impress you with its charm and curiosity!
You will have free time to explore the ancient "Marine Republic" (or Republic of the Sea). Visit the 11th century Cathedral of Saint Andrew, walk around the tiny alleys where you can have good shopping and buying souvenirs or just take a bath in the sparkling blue water of the see.
You will have free time to explore the beautiful atmosphere of this ancient village. Get around the tiny streets of this cliff village with flowers everywhere.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- 22% of italian sale tax
- English speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Meals, drinks (E20-E45 depending menu order or restaurant)
- Gratuities between 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- the Emerald Grotto (Cave) Admission fee with rowboat (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vietri in Italy Ceramiche, Corso Umberto I, 5, 84019, Vietri sul Mare Italy
END OF CERAMICS
Dishes, jars, jugs, decorative and functional objects of exquisite workmanship, hand-made and hand-decorated in our laboratories to ensure our customers an exclusive, inimitable and top quality product. We give a touch of color to your home and on your table.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Limoncello di Capri, Via Roma 85, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
"The Refreshing taste of the lemons of the coast"
Enjoy and taste free shot of limoncello in the local family liquor factories all along the amalfi coast
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto), Spiaggia Grande, Positano Italy
Come with us to visit the Emerald Grotto (Emerald Grotto), one of the gems of the Amalfi Coast, in the charming bay of Conca dei Marini. The grotto was named "Emerald" for the incredible colors that filter out of the underground with intense nuances of green. The inside of the cavern is filled with stalagmites, stalactites and strange "work of arts" created by time and nature. There is an underwater nativity scene, made ceramics artisan from nearby Vietri.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Area includes:Capodichino Airport in Naples,Central Train Station (FrecciaRossa and Italo),Naples Cruise Port (Molo Beverello),Historical downtown and anywhere around NaplesPorts
- Port of Naples
- Port of Sorrento
- Port of Amalfi
- Port of Salerno
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pets are allowed only if they stay in their kennel
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We provide booster and car seat for free if you need
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.