Great Wines and Famous Sites
Sight-see through Santorini’s scenic towns and charming villages before exploring two traditional wineries to taste their vintages, including a local lunch at one of them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup & return from your Hotel & Airbnb's & top of cruise port's cable car
- 6-Hour Wine and Sightseeing Private tour of Santorini with an English-speaking guide.
- Private tour and tasting at two Santorini wineries.
- Local lunch served at one of the wineries, during wine-tastings.
- Transportation in a modern air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz minivan
- Entry/Admission - Estate Argyros
- Entry/Admission - Artemis Karamolegos Winery
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia's Main Street, Greece
Explore the breathtaking town of Oia and experience stunning views of natural beauty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Three Bells of Fira, Fira 847 00 Greece
Photo stop at the Blue Domed "Three Bells of Fira" white and blue church.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Capture sweeping views of Santorini at island's highest point "Mt. Prophet Elias", past Pyrgos village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estate Argyros, Episkopi Gonia, 84700 Greece
Wine-tasting of 8 different types of wine at two traditional Santorini wineries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Artemis Karamolegos Winery, Eparchiaki Odos Mesarias-Archeas Thiras, Exo Gonia, Fira 847 00 Greece
Wine-tasting of 8 different types of wine at two traditional Santorini wineries. Enjoy a local lunch served alongside wine-tastings, at one of the wineries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from all Santorini hotels & Airbnb's.If hotel is inaccessible by car due to restrictions, pickup will be held from a nearby location within short walking distance.Cruise ship travelers: Meeting point is the top of the cable car. Your guide will hold a name board with travelers name on.Airport travelers: Pickup and drop off is possible from Santorini National Airport at no extra cost.Airports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Parts of Santorini are built on a slope, in case your hotel /Airbnb is inaccessible by car due to landscape, pedestrianized areas or any other restrictions, your pickup will be set a nearby meeting point location within walking distance from your accommodation that will be advised after your booking.
- The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces.
- This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.