Greektown Toronto Pastry Crawl
We embark on an epic pastry crawl, making 4 stops along the way.
All bakeries are decades-old and family-run, which perfectly reflects the traditions and flavors of Greektown itself.
With up to 6 guests, we'll take a walk along Danforth Avenue - Greektown's main drag - before stopping to enjoy a piece of Galaktoboureko. I'll reveal some neighborhood secrets, personal stories, and cultural traditions before going off-the-beaten-path and sampling Trigona.
Our third stop is an overlooked gem that makes the best Amygdalota and what's a Greek pastry crawl without Baklava? Our 4th stop is known the world over for making some of the best in the city!
Let the salivating begin!
Please note - unfortunately, we cannot accommodate vegans and guests who have aversions to gluten, eggs, nuts, and dairy.
Discover why Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth, Greek-style is a 5-Star Experience not to be missed!
*Price includes all taxes and fees.
*Gratuities are not required but appreciated.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Sample pastries from each bakery
What's excluded :
- Taxi fare/UBER/Public Transit fare to get to food tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greektown on the Danforth, 1675 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Ontario M4C 5P2 Canada
I will meet you at Alexander the Great Parkette, in the heart of Toronto's Greektown and take you on a pastry adventure around the neighbourhood and off the beaten path.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Alexander the Great Parkette, Logan Ave, Toronto, ON M4K 1P6, Canada
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Donlands Ave At O'Connor Dr, Toronto, ON M4J 3S2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- It is NOT recommended that vegans take this tour
- Not recommended for vegans or those allergic to dairy, gluten and nuts.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Please bring your masks as you'll need them to enter each bakery. I also have a mask with me and wear it if less than 2 meters apart from Guests and inside bakeries. I have always had hand sanitizer with me for each tour - I still do and offer it when needed.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.