Green and Blue Oahu Private Tour
The magnificent green Ko'olau mountains, the endless miles of blue ocean, and the warm Aloha of the Hawaiian people will make this tour a very special experience! We'll visit the Pali lookout to enjoy a view that Mark Twain called the most beautiful in the world, continue to Kailua beach, and then visit the Byodo-In Temple, a replica of a 900-year-old Japanese Buddhist Temple. We'll then proceed to the beautiful North Shore, beneath the spectacular cliffs of the Ko'olau Mountains. Along the way we'll stop at the Kualoa Ranch, Waimea Falls and Beach, the charming, historic surf town of Haleiwa, and (if time allows) Dole Plantation.
Your Certified Hawai`i Professional Tour Guide will suggest places to stop but YOU will decide where to do so, according to your preferences. We look forward to hosting you with all the Ho'okipa (customer service) you deserve, and the Aloha of Hawai`i!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guiding services
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Byodo-In Temple
- Entry/Admission - Dole Plantation
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Byodo-In Temple, 47-200 Kahekili Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4562
the Byodo-In Temple, a replica of a 900-year-old Japanese Buddhist Temple, meditation pavilion, and the sacred bell.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: 64-1550 Kamehameha Hwy Dole Plantation, Wahiawa, Oahu, HI 96786-2915
Learn all about the beginnings of the pineapple industry, enjoy a delicious wipe; pineapple ice cream, while you walk to the beautiful tropical gardens.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kualoa Regional Park, 49-479 Kamehameha Hwy, Oahu, HI 96744-5133
The magnificent mountains of the Koolau mountain range, have been set of many of Hollywood's movies, like Jurassic World, Pearl Harbor, Kong and much more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from any accommodations on Oahu.Airports
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Honolulu Pier 2
- Honolulu Pier 11
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.