Green Gratto and beach combo from Ocho Rios
The Green Grotto caves tour is fascinating and played a large part in the history of Jamaica.
What happend in the caves:
- It is believed that the first inhabitants (Arawak Indians known as the Tainos) dwelled in the caves.
- The Spaniards hid from the English when they invaded the island in 1655.
- Runaway slaves hid from the English in the 18th century.
- Pirates hid their treasures.
- The government used to store rum in the caves.
- Location for James "Bond Live and Let Die" movie.
- Was turned into a Nightclub by a rich American family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees,bottle water
- Entry/Admission - Ocho Rios Bay Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocho Rios Bay Beach, Ocho Rios Jamaica
A journey into the underworld charm, a green cave of mystery and adventure, a slice of Jamaica’s history, a part of your vacation with a difference…such are the accolades that can be ascribed to the largely unexplored labyrinth of mystical underground caverns called Green Grotto Caves which is surrounded by thick vegetation and supplied with pristine waters flowing from its secret depths.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
villas, guest houses, bnb, etcPorts
- Ocho Rios
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.