Green Grotto Caves and Columbus Park Day Tour
Travelers should book this tour because Columbus park and the Green Grotto caves played a large part in Jamaican history. Green Grotto Caves are believed to have been used as dwellings for the first inhabitants of the island, Arawak Indians known as the Tainos. They were used by the Spaniards to hide from the English when they invaded the island in 1655.
Columbus Park is the place where it was once thought that Christopher Columbus first made his mark on Jamaican soil.
There is a lot of adventure to enjoy at Columbus park and Greeb Grotto Caves
per adult from
5 to 6 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Round trip transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry fee to attraction
- Entry/Admission - Green Grotto Caves
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Columbus Park, Main Street, Discovery Bay Jamaica
Columbus Park in Discovery Bay marks the spot where Columbus is said to have put his foot when he first came to Jamaica.
This park is decorated with cannons and maritime artefacts
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Green Grotto Caves, Runaway Bay Jamaica
This tour will give Travels the opportunity to explore the natural paradise of Green Grotto Caves. At Green Grotto Caves there are lots of interesting spots in the caves but the main feature of the caves is the underground lake 36 meters below the surface
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in Montego Bay, Falmouth, and LuceaOur tour guide/driver will meet guests at their hotel at the time scheduled, introduce the company and confirm the correct destinations. After making sure the guests are safely in the vehicle, we begin transporting the quests by educating them about the surroundings along the journey to their destination.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Columbus Park is stroller accessible
- Green Grotto Caves not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Green Grotto Caves not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Green Grotto Caves not recommended for pregnant Travelers
- Green Grotto Caves not recommended for Infant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.