Green Grotto Caves and Dunn's River Falls
Take a ride with us in our comfortable A/C Bus on the North Coast to Green Grotto Caves and Dunn's River Falls, This Tour is ideal for nature love and first time visitor.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Admission Fee
- tour activities fee not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Grotto Caves, St. Ann Parish, Jamaica
1) Green Grotto Caves: The first know inhabitants of the caves were Arawak Indians who left pottery fragments and Adzes. When Jamaica was a British Colony the caves were used as a hideaway by the Spanish who were being driven out by the British settlers. the caves were also known to have been used by escaped slaves, Hence the name Runaway Caves. Between the two world wars they were by smugglers runnig arms to Cuba, while in the later years of the secon World War the Government of Jamaica used the entrance of the caves as a storeroom for Rum in barrels.
2) Dunn's River Falls: Where you will get to climb 600ft up the mountain, your guide leads the wet walk up the cascade's rock terraces so that you safely traverse the natural pool. cool off in fresh water swim and enjoy the rain forest with it's tropical views from the top.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do pickup / drop-offs at Hotels / Villas and Cruise Ship Port, your driver will you at the lobby. Private Round Trip Transportation.Ports
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.