Green Grotto Caves from Falmouth
See one of Jamaica’s remarkable natural wonders in Discovery Bay. A trip to the Green Grotto Caves will leave you filled with wonderment at the beauty of this Caribbean island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- In-person guide
What's excluded :
- Make the most of your time in Jamaica by enjoying Jamaica’s Green Grotto Caves will allow you to do just that. You'll be picked up at the port upon disembarking your cruise ship and your excursion can begin!
A fascinating piece of both Jamaican nature and history, the Green Grotto Caves are near Discovery Bay. As you explore the caves, you’ll see stalagmites, stalactites and a subterranean lake. Hear stories of slaves who hid in the caves, and marvel at the limestone formations. As a route of escape for the Spaniards during the English invasion in the 1600s and as a place to hide rum barrels during WWII, the history of Green Grotto Caves is rich.
This fantastic excursion gives you the chance to see some of the best of Jamaica during a half day outt.
Departure Point :Hotel Lobby Excellence Oyster Bay/ Royalton Blue Waters/ Royalton White Sands/ Mangoes and Melia Braco Village
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Actual time spent at Green Grotto Caves is approximately 1 hour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.