Green Island Discovery Including Glass Bottom Boat Tour Departing Cairns
Green Island offers the unique opportunity for a combined reef and rainforest experience, just 45 minutes from Cairns by fast catamaran. Home to over 120 native plant species and colourful bird life, surrounded by abundant marine life. Full and half day options available. Your day can be as active or as relaxing as you choose.
As a Great Adventures guest, you’ll also be able to enjoy many exclusive inclusions such as the use of the island swimming pool and a self guided eco island walk to discover some of the island’s unique rainforest flora. The island’s well appointed day visitor facilities include a pool bar, plus restaurant and retail outlets. A delicious range of lunch and snacks can be purchased from the island’s food and refreshment outlets.
per adult from
5 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Return fast catamaran transfers from Cairns
- Self guided island walk
- Morning tea/coffee served onboard until departure from Cairns
- Use of island day visitor facilities
- Use of island swimming pool, exclusive to Great Adventures
- Free beach bag
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Island, Green Island, Queensland
Green Island is a beautiful 6000 year old coral cay. It's the only coral cay on the Great Barrier Reef with a rainforest! Snorkel from the white sandy beaches, see the island's reef from the glass bottom boat and walk through the lush rainforest.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Snorkelling can be a strenuous activity. We recommend informing crew of any medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 300 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.