Greenville E Bike Brewery Crawl
The E-bike Brewery Crawl starts at our shop right outside of downtown Greenville. You’ll begin by getting acquainted with your ride and we’ll talk through bike safety, etiquette and favorite beer styles. The first stop of the day is usually Fireforge Brewery, a local favorite. At Fireforge we will have our first beer and toast the day to come. After emptying our glasses we will move on to our favorite breweries in Greenville, making sure to offer plenty of insights along the way. We will make sure to see lots of the Greenville area, including downtown and the famous Swamp Rabbit Trail while offering plenty of perspective and history about the town we love. We will conclude at Birds Fly South in Hampton Station and rehash a fantastic trip. You can be sure to gain a unique perspective on this vibrant town and leave knowing that you spent the afternoon drinking the best suds that Greenville has to offer while cruising around leisurely on our awesome e-bikes. It’s a really good day.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Your first beer on the trip is on us!
- Use of bicycle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Fireforge Crafted Beer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fireforge Crafted Beer, 311 E Washington St, Greenville, SC 29601-2837
We will stop and have our first beer of the trip at Fireforge Brewery, a local favorite.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1320 Hampton Ave, Greenville, SC 29601, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.