Greenwich Village Small-Group Haunted Ghost Tour, in NYC
Greenwich Village is home to centuries of haunting history. Come discover it on a shared ghost tour, that will change your perception of New York City. This hour-long walking ghost tour will take you to some of the most haunted places in New York City. Tour begins at 8pm from April-Oct; and 7pm Nov-March. The tour is an hour long and meets and ends in Washington Square Park at the Arch. You will visit 8 locations on a 1 mile walk through Greenwich Village to places like Mark Twain’s House of Death, The Emma Lazarus House, The Hangman's Elm, and more. Group sizes do not typically exceed 20 people.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 5 Ave, Waverly Pl., W. 4 St. and Macdougal St. Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10011
Listen to your guides to find where the bodies are buried.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Greenwich Village, 14th Street and West of Broadway, New York City, NY
See a neighborhood where many notable people lived, died, and continue to have a haunting presence.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: New York Ghost Tours, Washington Square Park, New York City, NY 10012
Thrill at admiring New York in a completely new light after-dark, and take home haunting memories of the city that never rests-in-peace.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Washington Square North, Washington Square N, New York, NY, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.