Greenwood Great House Tour from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
This tour takes you to tour the magnificent Greenwood Great House which was completed in the year 1800.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional local guide
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Greenwood Great House
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenwood Great House, 435 Belgrade Ave, Montego Bay Jamaica
The Greenwood Great House (Plantation home) was constructed in the early 18th Century. Like most Great Houses in Jamaica, the Greenwood Great House was built at high elevation. Unlike Rose hall Great House, this house is not haunted but of a more peaceful, relaxing and elegant atmosphere. The history and the architecture of the house is what will blow you away.
Arriving at the property you are greeted by one of their friendly resident guides who will walk you to the old English Pub where you get checked-in. After about 5 minutes it will be time to embark on your one hour tour. In this Great House you will find original 17th and 18th Century museum pieces that were carefully and deliberately crafted by extremely talented craftsmen. Pieces includes a piano that was custom built for King Edward the 7th, rocking chairs, polyphons, etc. You actually picture yourself in the 1700s while doing this tour. At the end of the tour, feel free to relax for awhile and have a beer in the pub.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Rose Hall Great House, Rose Hall, Montego Bay Jamaica
This Rose Hall Great House is an early 18th century plantation home that sits on a high elevation on thousands of acres in Rose Hall, Montego Bay. The Rose Hall Great House was once owned by the famous and certainly one of the wickedest plantation owners to walk the land of Jamaica, Annie Palmer. She owned hundreds of slaves. Annie Palmer managed to kill three of her four husbands – she was strangled by the fourth. This house became haunted after her gruesome death in 1831. The house is scary to look at even in the daytime. On this tour there is no stop at the Rose Hall Haunted Mansion however, your tour guide will tell you the history and slow down so that you can take photos.
Stop At: Scotchies, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant is undoubtedly the best jerk chicken and pork spots you can find anywhere. We recommend that you cap off your day’s activities with a stop for the ultimate jerk experience at Scotchies. The food is prepared with the whole family in mind so even the children can take advantage of this amazing experience of tender juicy pork and succulent chicken with festival. Steamed vegetable is also available for non-meat eaters. Don’t forget to challenge the homemade Scotchies specialty hot sauce made from local sun ripened Scotch Bonnet Pepper.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels and other accommodations. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited amount of infant seats available
- Limited amount of child seats available
- Limited amount of wheelchair vehicles available
- We pick up from Grand Palladium most Montego Bay hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your reservation and arrange a central pickup point.
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Minimum numbers apply: If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.