Grenada Culinary City Walking Tour
You experienced and local guides will take you on an entertaining 3-hour Walking Culinary adventure to authentic local restaurants where you can experience the culture. The tour will combine delicious Grenadian cuisines with historical cultural experiences and experience our amazing chocolate. You will experience many local delights and receive a mini culinary tutorial/demo incorporating our local spices and herbs while showcasing their multi-faceted uses. You will have the experience of tasting the local delights while having fun along the way. This tour will leave you with new culinary perspectives, a comfortably satisfied belly, and the confidence to try Grenadian spices in the luxury of your own kitchen!
per adult from
What's included :
- 5 tastings and sips
- Culinary Tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include a USD $3.00 per person processing fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fee is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Our knowledgeable and charming culinary guides will introduce you to a rarely seen side of Grenada, beyond the typical tourist locations. Come savor the spice with your local guides!
This 3-hour cultural walking tour will feature a minimum of 5 tastings of traditional Grenadian food. Along the way you will learn about some of the historical landmarks.You will also receive a spice tutorial, as well as, a signature recipe collection to take home.
This tour is ideal for those foodies coming to port aboard one of the many cruise lines. Kill a few hours and expand your palate.
Departure Point :Grenada, Grenada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Can accomadate most dietary restrictions if given at least 48 hours advance notice
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.