Greve in Chianti Wine Tasting and Winery Tour
Visit a small family winery, where products are organic, the company's coverage is 1 hectare of olive grove and 3 of Sangiovese, Syrah and Merlot wines. The visit starts from the vineyard next to the winery with an explanation of the history of Chianti Classico, and then moved in the olive. Subsequently, you will be made to access the cellar, where you will learn all the processes of production of the Chianti Classico wine.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Wine tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio, Via San Cresci 37, 50022, Greve in Chianti Italy
The tour starts with a visit of the vineyard, where the history of the Chianti Classico will be explained, then visit the olive oils and afterwards head inside inside a cellar where there will be a wine tasting combined with local products such as cheese and Tuscan salami.
Departure Point :Azienda Agricola Brogioni Maurizio, 37, Via S. Cresci, 50022 Greve in Chianti FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.