Gros Piton Hiking Adventure
Venture on a hike along the Gros Piton Nature Trail with a local guide and be rewarded with incredible views of St Lucia! Discover the caves and tunnels of Anse L'lvrogne Canyon where 18th-century rebel fighters hid during the island’s slave uprising, and attempt the steep climb to the summit of Gros Piton. Enjoy panoramic vistas of the island and the gorgeous Caribbean Sea!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Drive along charming villages and banana plantations as you make your way to Gros Piton. One of the magnificent landmarks of St. Lucia. With the help of your trusted guide, climb to the summit and witness the spectacular views from the top. A truly breath taking reward.
• Anse La Raye, St. Lucia
• Canaries, St. Lucia
• Soufriere Bay, St. Lucia
• Gros Piton Nature Trail, Soufriere St. Lucia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Pointe Seraphine Duty Free Shopping Complex, Castries, St Lucia
- La Place Carenage, Jeremie St, Castries, St Lucia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- The roundtrip hike to climb Gros Piton is approximately 4 hours
- Please Note: This tour is recommended for the physically fit only. You may climb only part way if you wish, as the top half of the climb is quite strenuous. This climb is not for those who suffer from heart ailments, are pregnant, suffer from a serious walking disability or have a fear of heights.
- This tour requires a minimum number of 6 passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be canceled after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full. It will be necessary for you to call 48 hours prior to your departure date to reconfirm (contact details provided on your confirmation voucher)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour Guides and Drivers will be required to wear a mask Airport and Resort Team Members will wear a mask and freely utilize hand sanitizer while on duty Visitors, Tour Guides & Drivers will be provided with Hand Sanitizers at regular Intervals.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.