Ground Transfer From Antigua To Guatemala City Airport
Antigua and Guatemala City are connected by and excellent highway (30 Mls). Book safely and promptly your ground transfer from your hotel in Antigua to the airport with us. All our units are recent models, with A/C, reclinable seats, passenger insurance and GPS monitored. Morning traffic to enter Guatemala City is something to always have in mind. To calculate your pick up time, please take your flight´s departure time and consider 2 hours prior take off, please also add 1:30hrs “road time” for flights that leave from 5 to 7am or from 11am or later and 2hrs (road time) for flights that leave from 7am to 10am
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Our driver will pick you up right at your hotel´s door in Antigua Guatemala. We know how important is to arrive at airport on time the final day, so, for your own safety, we don’t operate collective transfers or group shuttles. A van or bus is exclusively assigned to the group of passengers you booked, so you will not share the vehicle with other people you don´t know and we won´t do any not-program stops along the road.
We always GPS monitor roads and highways to avoid delays as much as possible.
All our drivers are well trained, responsible and with a lot of experience.
Departure Point :
OtherAntigua, Antigua, Sacatepequez Department - We pick up customers in all hotels in the city.
Departure Time :1/4/2019 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :La Aurora International Airport, Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, Guatemala - You can also book your shuttle if you´re going to a Hotel in Guatemala City Hotel zone
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.