Ground Transfer Guatemala City To Panajachel, Lake Atitlan
Lake Atitlan without a doubt is one of the most beautiful destinations in Guatemala. Book your private transportation to this place quickly and safely and enjoy the comfort of our vans and well experienced staff. Pickups are available from any hotel in Guatemala city or Antigua. If your travel plan implies to go directly from Guatemala city airport to Lake Atitlan, don´t forget to send your arrival information.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- The distance between Guatemala City and Lake Atitlan is 140kms and road time might take from 3 to 3:30hrs, this will depend on traffic or maintenance on the highway. In order to have a more pleasant drive, we highly recommend (when doable) to book your shuttle between 9am to 2pm.
Along the road there are several good restaurants with small handicraft exhibits, ideal to stop for some minutes, stretch legs, drink good coffee, use facilities or do a little shopping if you´re interested in local products. Before we get to our destination, we do a final stop at the beautiful lake viewpoint.
If you book a hotel at one of the little villages across the lake, don´t forget to ask in which dock our driver has to drop you off. By land we can only get to the following towns: Panajachel, San Antonio Palopo and Santa Catarina Palopo
Departure Point :
Please send your arrival information or if you already are in a hotel in Guatemala City, send adress or hotel name.
AirportsLa Aurora International Airport, Central America 9 Avenida 14-75 Guatemala, Cdad. de Guatemala 01013, Guatemala - You can also book your shuttle if you´re staying in Guatemla City hotel zone
OtherZone 10, Guatemala City, Guatemala - Hotel Area
Departure Time :12/1/2018 - 6/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 05:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Panajachel, Guatemala - Hotels and Piers
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.