Ground Transportation from Tamarindo Beach to LA Fortuna-Arenal
Tamarindo is a city in the province of Guanacaste, on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. It is known for beaches with strong waves, such as Tamarindo and Langosta. To the north, Playa Grande is an important nesting site for the huge leatherback turtles and is part of the Las Baulas National Marine Park. The estuary bordered by mangroves of the Tamarindo Wildlife Refuge protects animals such as howler monkeys and crocodiles.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- If the pick up of drop off place is too far from the main town, there is an extra transportation cost.
- The northern region of Guanacaste, Costa Rica is one of the most popular beach holiday destinations. The clear waters and perfect weather provide activities for a perfect vacation in Tamarindo, whether it be a honeymoon or a family retreat. The coastline shaped perfectly framed by magnificent palm trees is the perfect image of the North Pacific coast is famous for surfing and water skiing, and there is a wide selection of accommodation in the city for all budgets.
Tamarindo Costa Rica is a destination for surfing and sport fishing, one of the best beaches in Costa Rica. Fishermen come from all over the world to experience the incredible sport fishing here. People have taken the log needle, the giant tuna and the sailfish in Tamarindo, many return for more action each year. The surfer lifestyle is very much alive in this lively beach town. Surfers of all levels can enjoy the waves. The city is home to the first surf school in Costa Rica.
Departure Point :
OtherTamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Tamarindo, Tamarindo, Province of Guanacaste
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.