Group Bike Tour: Onno & Ghisallino (E-bikes and Road bikes)
See what lies beyond Bellagio by bike! This 35km tour is a great way to see the lakeside and mountainous scenery above and around Bellagio. There are 2 long hill climbs in the tour, so we suggest using an electric bike to make the experience more enjoyable. We have Bianchi road, MTB, and e-bikes available.
During the tour, we stop at a few viewpoints and at the Madonna del Ghisallo (cycling chapel) and neighboring museum. After the tour we enjoy lunch together in front of our shop.
The price includes: bike rental, helmet, water bottle, guide, cycling museum ticket, and lunch afterwards.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Della Madonna del Ghisallo - Museo Del Ciclismo
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Alcoholic drinks with lunch (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bike It! Bellagio, Via Valassina 103, 22021 Bellagio Italy
We start and end at our bike shop!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Valbrona, Valbrona, Lake Como, Lombardy
We stop at a viewpoint along the way and then at the cyclists' fountain for a water refill!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Barni, Barni, Province of Como, Lombardy
We pass through this charming town off the main road
Stop At: Santuario Della Madonna del Ghisallo - Museo Del Ciclismo, Via Gino Bartali 4 Uphill Towards Santo Pietro Belvedere, 22030 Magreglio Italy
We stop at the cycling chapel and museum for a visit! Two special places that are unique and can be enjoyed by everyone.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Via Valassina, 105, 22021 Bellagio CO, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (ages 12-18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available for lunch, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport or other form of ID is required on the day of the tour
- Please dress appropriately, close-toed shoes and comfortable clothing for biking.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.