Group Biking Tour Of Jaipur With Breakfast
On this 3-hour cycling tour explore the streets of the Pink City of Jaipur in the morning. The city was founded by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh in the 18th century and to date its streets and the facades of its splendid buildings remind you of the city’s royal past. The tour will take you through streets less explored and give you an opportunity to observe the life of its inhabitants from close quarters.
• Close observation of the daily life in Jaipur
• Colorful bazaars and vibrant streets
• Facade of Albert Hall Museum and Raj Mandir cinema
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Bicycles and helmets
- Captain leading the riders
- Tour escort following the riding party to make sure all are riding safely
- Breakfast (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Albert Hall Museum
- Entry/Admission - Raj Mandir Cinema
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Albert Hall Museum, Museum Rd Ram Niwas Garden, Jaipur 302004 India
You will be picked up early in the morning and driven to the starting point of this cycling expedition.
The Tour Captain will hand you over your bicycle and give you a brief about the tour itinerary. Make yourself comfortable on the bicycle and then start to follow the Tour Captain as you are guided through the streets of Jaipur. It is a memorable experience to be able to observe the sights and sounds of the city as it wakes up to a new day.
This is a classic cycling tour, which will take you to places that give the city its distinct character. Cycle through colorful bazaars, vibrant streets of the Muslim locality and more. Pay your respects at the places of worship, pedal along to the charming Albert Hall Museum,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Raj Mandir Cinema, Panch Batti B - 16 Bhagwan Das Rd, C Scheme, Jaipur 302001 India
the famous Raj Mandir cinema and the marble carvers’ district. The tour circuit is around 8 miles long.
At the end of the tour enjoy a delicious breakfast (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant.
After breakfast you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates on a minimum group size of 8 travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems, heart ailments or other serious medical conditions.
- Children (any person below the age of 18 years) can join the tour if they have strong biking skills and have a minimum height of 4.2 feet. Parents will be responsible for signing the Indemnity Form at the time of the tour on behalf of the child. By signing this document, the parent participant agrees to take full individual responsibility for any kind of incident which may occur during the tour.
- To take part in the tour you need to have good biking skills and a general level of physical fitness. If there is any doubt about your cycling skills, the guide is authorized to cancel your tour participation. The paid booking amount will not be refunded in case of being refused on the tour due to poor biking skills.
- Tour does not operate in the summer months of May and June.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.