Falcon Archery Malta provides archery activities in a playful and authentic way. We teach, we play, we connect through archery!
During this course you will experience a unique blend of traditional, historical archery and learning the basics of safe and solid archery techniques.
We look after every participants according to their needs.
If you wonder where to try and learn archery in Malta, Falcon Archery Malta is a great place to start!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bow, arrows and targets.
What's excluded :
- Snacks - We don't provide food and drinks, however on the Campus and around it you will find dozens of places.
The usual structure for the 1.5 hour session: in the first part we acquire the basic techniques for safe and steady shooting and in the second part using the newly learnt skill we will have interesting and challenging exercises that are always fun! If required we can break up the group in smaller ones and make a small competition between them.
Please contact me with your special requirements so we can discuss your needs, we are open to unique requests.
Departure Point :Falcon Archery Malta, University Ring Rd, Msida, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- As with all of our archery activities, minimum age is 8 years to participate.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.