Group Full - Day Tour: Gastro Tour to Ston
Small medieval town Ston, with its narrow streets and the second largest city walls in the world will fascinate you. Ston is also known for the oldest saltworks on Mediterranean that is still working. Besides cultural heritage this town can boasts with excellent gastronomy and fine wines. This area is known for oysters and mussels farming. So, oyster tasting is simple an indispensable part during the Ston visit.From these friendly people you will hear an interesting and educational stories about oysters, mussels and its cultivation and about life in this beautiful place. We will visit one family, were we will have lunch, of course on menu will be fish and oysters and other local food and vegetables. If you are not fish lover, you can choose meat menu, also accompanied by local, home - grown vegetables.
• Full day tour to small town Ston
• See the saltworks and oysters and mussels farm
• Taste delicious food and excellent wines
• Travel comfortable in an air – conditioned vehicle
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up & Drop off
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ston, Ston, Peljesac Peninsula, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Small medieval town Ston, with its narrow streets and the second largest city walls in the world will fascinate you.Besides cultural heritage this small town can boasts with excellent gastronomy and fine wines.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Dubrovnik, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
The driver will come at agreed place 15 - 20 minutes before the start of the tour.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.