GROUP Guided Day Trip to the Danube Delta, Tulcea - Letea
Discover in the company of our guides the wildness of the Danube Delta, beautifully outlined by canals and lakes, the simplicity and naturalness of the Letea village and, last but not least, the famous subtropical forest, Letea.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- 1 place on boat for the trip Tulcea - Mila 23 – Letea - Tulcea
- Guide, member of the Professional Guides Association of the Danube Delta
- Safari car for the visit to Letea Forest
- Entry/Admission - Danube Delta
- Entry/Admission - Letea Forest
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup
- Parking Fees
- Lunch at a local household in Letea Village – 60 lei (aprox 14 euro)/ person (can be paid cash only)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Danube Delta, Tulcea Romania
Please do not arrive later then 07:50AM.
The tour will reveal one of the most beautiful areas from Danube Delta. The tour pass over Tulcea CANAL, Garla Sontea, Canal 36, Garla Sireasa, Garla Sontea, until we reach the Mila23 village.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mila 23, Mila 23, Tulcea County, Southeast Romania
In Mila23 we will take a short break, for coffee and toilet, and then continue towards Letea through the lakes: Miazazi, Matita, Merhei, and reach the Letea village.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Letea Forest, Danube Delta Biosphe Reserve, Letea Romania
A safari car is waiting for us at the debarking point, for a visit to Letea Forest, the northernmost subtropical forest in Europe. There is a distance of about 7 km between the village and the forest, a road that we travel by safari car and then walking about 20-30 minutes, on the route approved by ARBDD (Administration of the Danube Delta Biosphere Reserve). We are looking for wild horses, oaks grown on salty sand and other attractions of the place (depending on the season), we walk through the fine sand.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Letea, Letea, Tulcea County, Southeast Romania
We return to the village where we can have the lunch (optional) at an authentic local household, where the hosts cook simply and traditionally. After lunch we return to the boat going back through lakes and canals, towards Tulcea, on another route.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Discover the Danube Delta, Intrarea Marmurei 3, Tulcea 827062, Romania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.