Group Service Maras and Moray Adventure Tour by 1 Day Bike
This spectacular tour will allow you to explore Moray and the beautiful Salineras de Maras in a unique and different way. You will cross the beautiful Andean landscapes by bicycle, accompanied by our specialized guide
per adult from
5 hours 6 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guides (Spanish or English).
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Scott and Mosso bikes with front suspension.
- Safety helmet and gloves.
- Box Lunch.
- First Aid Kit and Toolbox for safety.
What's excluded :
- Boleto Turistico S/70 (or S/130 also be useful for the City Tour and Sacred Valley)
- Maras Salt Mines: S/10
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
In the morning for beginning this incredible Maras Moray excursion, our transport will pick up from you hotel at 8 am and transfer from Cusco to the community of Cruz Pata. From here we will start our wonderful Biking Maras Moray Tour, passing by Huaypo lagoon until arriving at the archaeological center of Moray, where we will have a guided tour.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Continuing the tour by a quick descent to reach Salineras de Maras, a wonderful place with more than 3000 salt pits, Where we will have a guided tour.
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
And finally, we will take the private transport that will take us back to the Imperial city of Cusco arriving around 6:00 pm. The trip has an approximate distance of 35 km. And it can be done in 6 to 7 hours approx. With an impressive view of glaciers, valleys and high Andean landscapes, ideal not only for lovers of adventure, but it is also made for lovers of photography.
Ending our biking maras moray tour, we will return to Cusco where our transportation will take us to the city center (main square of Cusco) or if it is in private service, to your respective hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Departure Point :Calle Espinar 208, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in the city center of Cusco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price, you can buy it at the door of the archaeological centers), bring emergency money
- Passport or identity document (current).
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Not recommended for crippled people
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.