Group SUP Lessons
**We are the only school including complimentary professional photography with every lesson!**
Goofy Foot was established in Lahaina, Maui in April, 1994 by the Owner/Instructor Tim Sherer to perpetuate his relationship with Mother Ocean and to teach the ancient Hawaiian sport of surfing.
Our SUP lessons take place in Lahaina in our beautiful reef protected lagoon. Learn the basics and fundamentals while viewing the beautiful island on the water!
Anyone under the Age of 9 years old requires a 1 on 1 Private Lesson.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Standup Paddle Board, Paddle, Reef Shoes and Rashguard
What's excluded :
Our Standup Paddle Board lessons are 1.5 hrs in length, and take place steps from away from our store front! We supply everything you need, just come dressed in your swim attire, bring sunscreen and a towel. Rash guards and reef shoes are provided.
Departure Point :Goofy Foot Surf And Stand Up Paddle School, 505 Front St #123, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.