Group Surf Lesson: Two Hours of Beginners Instruction in Kihei
Experience the sport of Hawaiian royalty. These guides love to teach all ages, adults and children alike. You are never too old to learn to surf. You will be surfing in one easy lesson or your next less is free!
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Surf Board
- Rash Guard
- Water Booties
- Professional instruction
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
These classes are designed for beginner and first time surfers and will focus on surfing rules and etiquette and wave riding fundamentals. Classes last 2 hours with a maximum group size of 6 to ensure students receive the personal attention they need to develop their surfing skills. Students will learn basic surfing fundamentals, as well as ocean awareness, water safety, wave riding skills, and surf etiquette.
We guarantee you will be surfing in one easy lesson your next lesson is free. Minimum Age 5 years and up. Ages 5-8 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
• Surf Shack, 1993 S Kihei Rd Ste 12, Kihei, Maui, HI 96753-7820
Departure Point :1993 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.