Group tour from Kutaisi: Kutaisi-Batumi-Kutaisi
This is one of the most special tours,since in just one day there is a chance to explore Batumi Seaside City. It is one of the most stunning cities of Georgia! This area is rich with amazing walking area by the beach, beautiful boulevard, new glass, fashionable, old 19th-century buildings and elegant squares, green parks, nice relaxation areas with lakes, fountains and much more! In just one tour there is a possibility to taste Adjarian Food, walk through Batumi boulevard,explore Ali and Nino Monument and take amazing photos at Europe Square!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by sharing vehicle
- Professional guide
- Driver service
- 1 bottle of water
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Pick up and Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Batumi, Batumi, Adjara Region
Batumi city is one of the most beautiful cities of Georgia by the Black Sea. It attracts many travelers not only with its amazing boulevard , but also with its unique architecture. This city is know for its great beach resort and as well as with its night life!
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Monument Ali and Nino, Batumi Georgia
The “Ali and Nino” moving sculpture in Batumi is definitely one of the most amazing and memorable sights in this Georgian Black Sea Symbol of love and understanding between nations.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Alphabetic Tower, Miracles Park, Batumi 6010 Georgia
Georgian alphabet, one of the 14 existing alphabets in the world, is unique with its ancient history and the past. Georgian people have always expressed their love towards this beautiful symbol of Georgian identity in different pieces of arts and compositions. 130 - meter high iron construction embossed with 33 Georgian letters represents the sample of architecture similar to DNA cell. You can have delicious food up in the rotating Restaurant and enjoy the panoramic views of Batumi city and the black sea.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Europe Square, Memed Abashidze Avenue, Batumi 6000 Georgia
A beautiful square containing statues and a water fountain, surrounded by some beautiful buildings, it's a nice place for those who like to take amazing photos!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Medea Monument, Europe Square, Batumi Georgia
This is a stunning monument of Medea in the middle of an Europe Square. Medea is a first world-known Georgian woman from Argonauts myth who took Golden Fleece to antique Greece from oil-rich Georgian state of Colchis.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Square, 25, Parnavaz Mepe ST, Batumi 6010 Georgia
One of the pleasant places to spend a great evening in Batumi. The square is surrounded by very interesting buildings with unique architecture. The area attracts people with its great choice of cafes,restaurants and bars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Batumi Boulevard, 2, Ninoshvili Str 1, K. Gamsakhurdia Str, Batumi 6010 Georgia
Batumi boulevard is one of the most beautiful ares of the city. Located next to the beach,it is a great chance to take a nice walk by the sea and relax. The area is rich with cafes ,bars and activities for kids as well.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Best Western Kutaisi, 11 Joseb Grishashvili Street, Kutaisi 4600, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.